Xcentri – A CEO Company
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service recruitment and staffing firm, that for over 22 years has specialized in direct hire placement for senior-level sales, operational and management positions for plastics, composites, textiles and specialty chemical companies nationwide.
Xcentri, a CEO company, is a full-service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the fit for our candidates and clients alike. Xcentri specializes in placing finance, accounting, office support and a variety of other professional disciplines with industry-leading organizations. Xcentri offers a comprehensive approach to staffing requirements, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions
Honors for CEO Inc. include:
- CEO Inc. named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” List for 2016.
- CEO Inc. has been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work Award for 4 consecutive years (2012-15)
- Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015 and 2016
- The Charlotte Regional Ethics in Business Award from the Charlotte Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Named to the North Carolina Business Leader list of Top 100 N.C. Small Businesses.
- Ranked No 22 on the Charlotte Business Journal list of Largest Area Temporary Staffing Agencies
- Recognized as one of the top 50 diversity-owned businesses, one of the top 50 women-owned businesses, and one of the top 100 small businesses in the state of North Carolina by DiversityBusiness.com, the nations’ leading multicultural business-to-business online portal.
Xcentri is certified as a bonafide Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and as a Women-Owned Business by the City of Charlotte Minority and Women Business Development Office.